What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to become a great pigeon fancier
- 24 x pointers to a good racer – as you increase in experience you’ll start to pick ‘the champs’ at a glance
- Discover the silent killer of your birds that you’ll easily eliminate right at the start – if you follow these simple steps
- The crucial part of training that has to be mastered as early as possible otherwise racing your birds isn’t possible
- The silent killer of your birds that you’ll easily eliminate right at the start – if you follow these simple steps
- The importance of homozygosity and how it can increase the chances of you breeding a ‘Big-Money’ bird
- Discover why a bright colored loft will cause more trouble than it’s worth and not be of benefit to your pigeons
- Why a bright colored loft will cause more trouble than it’s worth and not be of benefit to your pigeons
- The common way most new fanciers lose vital time during a race – but not you when you see this simple answer
- The secrets of the ‘darkening system’ that will make your birds noticeably happier and more alert
- Learn the secrets of the ‘darkening system’ that will make your birds noticeably happier and more alert
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How to Breed, Race, Win and Make Money With Racing Pigeons scores 72.66/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.HowToRacePigeons.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $29.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: HowToRacePigeons.com you’ll also be taken through to HowToRacePigeons.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)